Editors Note: Don’t get our slang? Check out our dictionary HERE.
Another “STUD/DUD” war recap for you.
- WAR — 03/27/15
- OPPONENT — Chive on2
- RESULT (SCORE) — WIN (JTJ 121, Chive on2 97)
- WAR RECORD — 92-9-1 overall
This war recap covers :
- STUD — Colonel Mustard: TH9 Entry Level 3 starred by KHC2, Ho!!!
- STUD — Agony: TH9 Max 3 starred by GoVa, sLo
DUD — That Guy: TH9 Max Fail when trying GoWiPe, sLo
That said, here are the videos. Hope it helps.
So, another notch in the belt of JTJ as we rolled over Chive On2 121 to 97. We had a little bit of TH advantage in their defense but could of been tight if they had attacked a bit better.
- TH10. TH10 crew did pretty well 2 starring all TH10’s expect their top base (my bad; my bad). May have some tree edits out of that as a few attacks looked like BDFT but got rolled by other aspects.
- TH9. The TH9 crew struggled a bit this war as they only could 3 star 6 out of 12 TH9’s (and that’s with one of the 3 stars from a TH10). Now granted two of the TH10 hit downs ‘whiffed’ to 2 stars but the overall play had parts to correct.
- TH8. Played really well as usual. No TH8, or lower, bases were left unstarred.
There were some solid attacks in the war though so may do a STUD/DUD set off it.
So, its been discussed in the past but someone else brought it up so I thought I would post it out here. What? The “band” app for iOS and Android phones.
Basically lets you create a group, called whatever (say JTJ) that:
- – has a private messaging system (broadcast or member to member)
- – a calendar (not sure what this does for a clan)
- – an image sharing area (that could be used I guess over posting links or emailing)
- – a post area (for news, clan rules, etc – not sure)
From my view I hesitate to endorse it as in-game chat would suffer (people would be talking in two places). The benefits are limited (we don’t share images much). However, I thought I would poll the faithful as well — so what do you think?
If you vote “it’s awesome” clarify in comments how you see the issues I mention (specifically talking in two places).
100th Win Leads to JTJ Site.
Well JTJ completed its 100th clan war on 03/23/2015 and it was a solid romp over MarcoVeio 135-104.
Also one of our higher scores in recent memory for 50v50. You can see the detail war summary here:
To celebrate the milestone we are launching the www.jtjclan.com website to begin to more accurately chronicle the banter/journey of the stewards of the “One Tree”.